Friday, September 23, 2005
Today went Fuji Ice Palace to ice skate nehz. Then saw Leon, William, Silver and Sugianto. At first they were at the Kbox beside the ice skating place. Then they come over to the ice skating place to film. Woot!~~ you know what?? When they were about to leave, Leon smile at me lorz. =D Then I over excited liao. Forgotten to ask Leon whether I can take photo with him anot. Aiya... Wasted nehz. But never mind lahz. At least can jing ju li de see him. =) Today had lots of fun at Ice skating there with Hui Shan, Hazel, Eric, Red red and his 2 other friends. Red red got held my hands and skate around the place once worx. He skate gd gd. V li hai worx. Then he also like other experts lyk tat. Like to squeeze through small small gap de. Before going out today, he still got tell Hazel before that he dun reli know how to skate lorz. Pian ren de... Today I fell down lorz. Sp malu. Fall back and landed on my buttock lorz. v pain nehz. Hui Shan also fall down. I think she saw me fell the she panick then also fall lorz. Luckily we fall together. If only I alone fall down, I sure v no face de lorz. Muahaha... =D After ice skating, we went to k-pool play pool. Got once I looked at him. I realise he look abit like Guang Liang nehz. Then after k-pool, we go KFC eat and chat chat. After today's outing... I think I still got abit bit of feelings for him lorz. Mond... Sorry nehz. But I will try to treat him like normal friend de. Try.... (*.~)
♥ the world will turn WILD.
11:20 PM