Wednesday, November 09, 2005
ARHZ!!!!!!!!! My hp lost agn.. nono.. not lost.. is kana steal by ppl.. so suay.. I dunno my hp kana steal lorz.. til hazel cal n tel me.. bt I oso cant possibly noe larhz.. tt prsn so pro.. haiz.. 3rd 7610 liao nehz.. so bu gan yan.. I oly wan a colour hp tt hav bluetooth, camera n mp3 mahz.. lik tt oso cannot mehz.. so unfair.. haiz.. I am so sad so numb so hate ming yun..
Today yuan ben is kai kai xin xin de.. I, hazel, mc n shan go to k box 2 play n sing.. so happy so fun.. stil got 1 crazy waiter serving us.. reli crazy leiz him.. I oly ask him to repeat wat he say.. his reaction v big lorz.. kneel down n beg.. his action scare dao shan, hazel n me lorz.. mc miss e show man.. she went to toilet.. den I calm down tel him not need to b lik tt de mahz I oly ask him to repeat not too long mahz.. crazy nehz.. bt we stil enjoy our k box day until he came.. n until I noe my hp missin..
♥ the world will turn WILD.
10:02 PM