Monday, June 19, 2006
Went to do international passport today.. With my whole family except my da didi.. Because last time he thought his passport lost, then papa took him to do international passport.. So only he have.. So troublesome lorx.. All malaysian have to change to international passport by 1st July.. Haiz.. I wake up early in the morning at 5am plus.. I didnt have enough sleep lorx.. Sianz.. Then I and papa went to queue up to get the number.. It is such a long queue lorx.. Actually, papa got somebody to queue up for us during midnight lorx.. Then now still need to wait for so long.. While I and papa queuing for the number, mama and didi and brother sre trying to get more sleep in the car.. So good nehz.. Lolx.. Never mind.. I am quite awake le..
After 1 hour, we get our number le.. Now, we going to wait for the number for doing the passport le.. We are no 187 to 191 (because we have 5 people) despite that we have people queuing for us throughout midnight.. Hmmm.. We waited for another 1 hr plus to our turns.. We pass them the document and they ask us to come back the other day to get our passport.. Ya.. Mama didnt manage to do it because she forget to bring her last time de passport.. Later papa will bring her back again to do.. Lolx.. And i went to school after that..
At school, I and HuiShan saw that supervisor again.. I pointed at him and said "Aey.. He again".. And he suddenly turn his head and look at us.. Maybe he feel "something" near him.. Lolx.. Then HuiShan told me that she he actually is a nice person.. Maybe that day he come PMS only.. Lolx..
Around afternoon time, Xiao Huan suddenly tell me that her friend "cheat" her into tell out my name to her.. And later her friend sms her.. "... ... ... ... he will not do anything to her.. He only finding her interesting because she dare to stare at him".. Stupid.. 80% is false information.. Now waiting what he will do the next step.. Hmmm..
♥ the world will turn WILD.
10:03 PM