Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Today meet Xiao huan and Hui Shan at dhoby Ghuat at 2pm.. We are going to east coast to play ! Haha.. Okies larhz.. It is a fun day.. We meet Lex at Paya Lebar.. We are early when we reach.. so we went to have our breakfast first.. Cos we are hungry ! Lolx.. Then we went to the This Fashion to shop shop a while.. Wow~ The This Fashion is big.. And some of the clothes are nice.. Although not all.. This Fashion mahz.. And the price is cheap nehz.. But i not much money to spare le.. So i didnt buy anything.. Lolx..
After that, we take a bus down to east coast and we went to rent bicycle once we reach there.. And you know what?! Whahahaha.. I and Xiao Huan ride a two seater bicycle nehz.. Those couple bike bahz.. And i sit in front.. At first i was scare nehz.. I thought i sure fall de.. But okies nehz.. I didnt fall and are able to ride smoothly.. Lolx.. Then we went to 2 jetty to sit sit and take picture.. We also got go sit rock rock and walk beach beach.. Hee.. While we are on the rock, we wait for big waves to splash up.. Very cooling and fun nehz.. Lolx..
Ya horx.. I am the last person to know that there are only four people going out today ! alamak.. I only knew it when i met Hui shan and Xiao Huan at Dhoby Ghuat.. Man Chui's supervisor cancel her leave.. Karen is sick.. Haha.. Xiao Huan only you didnt get this virus worx.. Then Pei Shan don;t want come.. I think is because she is too tired le.. lolx.. Then lastly is Hazel.. Because her boyfriend say we meet too late le so don;t want her to come.. so she didnt come.. lolx.. Lucky Raymond never like that..
♥ the world will turn WILD.
10:55 PM