Saturday, July 01, 2006
First day block leave.. Went out with mama, san yi, er yi, jiu mu, didi and san yi's child to go shopping for the whole day.. Just reach home at 11.20pm.. My san yi praise me for my patient, because she can sense that i am bored and yet still can accompany them to shop for entire day ! Lolx.. Dunno nehz.. Heeheehee..
Haiz.. Yesterday when we go to the the atrium to watch Giordano fashion show, some singing by sahara and guitar by MuJi and bryan.. Lolx.. I always feel that guys when performing with a guitar or piano or even if nothing but just dancing is their most handsome moment. Hmmm.. But i still prefer with piano larhz.. Lolx.. Elis came to talk to me after the performance.. She said that the retro supervisor invite me to go to event management.. Omg.. I rejected and told elis that i willl put on my second choice.. She asked izzit that supervisor scold me before.. What the.. Sound like i am like what nehz.. I didnt hate that supervisor.. Actually it was fun for me to laugh at him and hear some of his rumors.. It doesn't matter to me.. He is just like another stranger to me.. Ya.. Elis said that he was good.. Obviously.. I knew that.. And she said he is only like ah bang and nothing else.. Hmm.. Interesting one.. Ah bang.. Lolx.. Don't seem to be one to me.. =)
♥ the world will turn WILD.
11:42 PM