Friday, July 21, 2006
Haha.. Today very happy!! Today morning when i wake my papa up, i saw his hand have two bracelets.. 1 is that time i gave him as present de bracelet.. Is those magnetic type de bracelet.. They say can let blood circulate de.. Then 1 is like a jade bracelet.. big big thick thick de.. Then last time papa try to give mama.. mama don want.. Then pass to me.. I say very ugly then don want.. Then today saw papa wear it while sleeping.. I feel very bad.. He treasure things you see.. Don like wasting thing.. And yet i rejected him.. Hmmm.. But what i happy about is that he wear that magnetic bracelet that i bought for him.. I thought he don like it and wont wear it.. (^.^) Haax.. Then he wake up.. I think he saw me looking at those bracelet on his hand.. Then h tell me his hand was in pain.. Then i ask him izzit like very numb.. And he replied is like blood flowing so very pain.. Then i told him is like that one.. Then he laughed.. He said is it that i am saying that he is getting old le... Both of us laughed.. =)
Hmmm.. Tell you all a very funny thing.. Just now when i come to school. I want to take lift up to the usual room located at level 4.. Then i was smsing with deardear... I was very blur lorx.. When i reach the lift, there was nobody there.. I forget to press the lift button... Then i stone outside the lift.. Keep on waiting and thought the lift will come.. Then one guy come and press the button.. He also want to take the lift larhz.. But he look at me like i will strange like that.. Want to take lift yet don want to press the lift button.. Lolx.. So pai seh.. (-_-)"
Anyway.. Happy Day !!
♥ the world will turn WILD.
9:23 AM