Sunday, August 20, 2006
Haiz.. Papa shop re-open yesterday.. It is a good new.. He said he didnt pay any money for those malays.. Dunno is it true anot.. Hmm.. But unfortunately.. I lost my handphone yesterday.. It was such a pity.. So heart pain.. It is another not more than half year de handphone.. So sad.. Please dont ask me how i lost it.. I admit this time is my mistake.. Haiz.. Papa didnt scold me this time.. Instead he give me another same model de handphone.. He know i like this model a lot.. And he know i am sad.. That's why he do this.. So good.. Thanks daddy and mama.. *muackz* mama also help me in some ways too =) Haiz.. But heart still very pain.. I must scold that person who took it.. @^*$&&*%$&!&%^**)(#$^!&&^%*(&$($^!!#& Idiot bastard.. Okies.. Finish le.. Haiz.. Now seems to me.. Like everything never happen b4.. But... Hmmm...
♥ the world will turn WILD.
8:49 AM