Friday, September 29, 2006
Haha.. Today is my deardear n me most unlucky day. Haiz.. After Yoga, both of us go to central to take away dinner. Then when we are going back, a bird on the tree shit on us lorx!!! ARHZ!!! So disgusting!! Some more directly shit on my shoulder lorx!!! Then the bird shit continue drop and dirty deardear's shirt. Lolx.. I and deardear need to bath long long then will feel clean lorx.. I even wash myself two times lorx.. Lolx.. Poor deardear.. His shirt is white colour de lorx.. Some more is levis de.. Lucky can wash off the bird shit. Or wasted nehz.. Lolx..
Hmmm.. Back to yoga bahz.. Today lesson is fantastics. But some of the pose i still cannot reach lorx.. Have to practice. Lolx.. Actually yoga is not as relax as i thought lorx.. I sweat after the yoga lesson lorx. But nvm larhz.. That's mean it really can help me lose weight bahz.. Lolx.. Strive~
♥ the world will turn WILD.
10:13 PM