Thursday, September 07, 2006
Today i was so shocked when i went to work. The shop is still closed and it is already 2.30pm le lorx.. I quickly open the shop and called Mr Yeo to tell him about it.. But unfortunately Mr Yeo didnt pick up the phone for a few times then i msg him.. Then later ard 6 plus Mr Yeo called to Varvara then i know when i called Mr Yeo at the morning, it is a night in America.. Lolx.. Disturb Mr Yeo sleeping.. Hmmm.. I dunno y i dont want call to the person who should be coming in the morning.. So I called Mr Yeo at once.. And for the 1st time i pity Mr Yeo and feel that business is really a risk.. Haiz.. Mr Yeo said many things.. He said that this is not the first time le.. But this time is the latest de le.. He said that business already so bad le still happen this kind of thing.. For your info, if late open will be fine de.. I only dunno will fine how much.. Hmmm.. Then today de sale.. Hmmm.. Quite sad de larhz.. But really bo bian.. Nobody want buy thing n i am going to crazy le lorx just now.. But still bo bian larhz.. This is the lowest sales i ever made lorx.. Or should i say the lowest sales Varvara ever had.. Hmmm.. $32 bucks only.. =( sad for Mr Yeo.. Hope sales can improve..
♥ the world will turn WILD.
11:26 PM