Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Today we 5 ppl go kster play. 5 ppl included shanshan, manchui, xiaohuan, lex and me. haha.. We go ChinaTown de kster. No handsome guy de. Haiz.. But nvm.. We also can enjoy ourselves. We went back to the same room as last time lorx.. Fate arhz.. The receptionist also give us one free membership lorx.. But dunno got due date mahz.. Lolx.. Also dunno got what use de.. I only know can get some discount from selected shop. Hmmm..
I sang many songs. But pity nehz.. No Jay Chou new songs. Only got the "Qian Li Zhi Wai". Sing with Fei Yu Qing de. Hmmm.. But better than dont have larhz.. Lolx.. There is one song standard can make us laugh de. And that is "Ai De Zhu Da Ge". Lolx.. I laugh till my stomach pain arhz.. The dancing style of this song is really funny. You all can go Yan Jiu Yan Jiu.. Lolx..
One more funny thing. Xiao Huan and ShanShan are singing one couple song. Then they like acting lovers while singing the song. Very funny lorx.. Like lesbian like that. I got record the scenerio in my hp. But too bad cannot let you all see. Wahhahaha.. Next time try "Ru Guo De Shi". Effect will be nicer bahz.. Lolx..
Below are the photo we took. Ya.. One more thing. There are many left over drinks on the table lorx. We tried not to waste it by playing games to finish them. I and shanshan play the "Hei Bai Chey". After that straight go toilet. Cannot Tahan~ Lolx..

I and Shanshan

ShanShan and ManChui
♥ the world will turn WILD.
11:21 PM