Wednesday, December 13, 2006
My 18th Birthday Present
Finally collected all my birthday present le.. lolx.. So i post all of the photo.
Firstly, this is a preesent for myself. It is a really nice but expensive chocolate. But i like it. I bought around 9 pieces at RM27 nehz.. one piece for RM3. Lolx.. But is really really nice. =)

Secondly, this lovely bear is by my deardear. I search very long then find till it de.. Hmmm.. Cos most of the shop already sold out le..
This is from my xiao ah yi. A cute necklace and an eyeliner. Next time bring for you all to play? Lolx..
Ya.. This wallet is from Michelle. She gave me a month before during her birthday. Lolx.. A beautiful wallet. I simply love it. Really.. Lolx..
Ya.. This two naughty girls really go buy this for me. But i like it very much too. Dont bear to use it. I use finish all my highlighter then use it bahz.. =)
Lastly, a golden bag from they all.. Actually i not too sure who got contribute in it.. But nvm larhz.. Aga aga can le.. Lolx.. Thanks everybody who contribute to give me all these presents above!!! (~.*)
♥ the world will turn WILD.
3:18 PM