Friday, January 19, 2007
How i wish i can go to a beautiful beach where there is nobody.
I will shout to the blue blue sea and said:
"Why? Why you give me such a lousy class? I hate my class. There are so many fake people with so many faces. Last year was a good class. How can you treat me like that? Can't you wait till i go to the real society then give me all these fake people? Here is only just a class. It can be so simple and nice. It become so complicateed because of the two guys that think fully of themselves! And girls that think there are beautiful and they lie and hurt their own friends! Who do you think you all are? You all do so many bad things what can you all get? I just dont understand. When ppl get older, their thinking will become selfish and worst? I am so tired and sick of everything that is going on. I just simply hate all these. But i just cant help but to disappoint. I just cant forget what the class are doing. I just can't ignore all these. I wish a fairy can just come down from beutiful and relax heaven and help to turn our class into a beautiful class just like heaven. But i know it is impossible. But i dont wish to step into a class that is so tricky and scheme. So dark that make ppl stress and worry. It is just like a War of the Dark!"
Whatever it is. I really don't know how life will be in the next one year.
How i wish i can do this to them!
♥ the world will turn WILD.
10:41 PM