Sunday, January 28, 2007

啊~ 今天我和Shan, Mc , Lilian 去看飞轮海。我和慧珊好幸运哦。我们插队还排了三个钟头,不过在十点的时候还是幸运的赶上了时间,跟飞轮海签名握手。近距离的接触真的令人好兴奋喔。大东那张blur blur的脸真是可爱极了。
在台上的他们虽然手很酸。但在台下的我们也没好到哪里去。I only happened two irriated thing. Firstly, i was very thirsty and wanted to drink bubble tea. But there are too many ppl blocking the way. I walk round the whole shopping center but all is blocked. Finally, i decided to squeeze through my way to the sweet talk. But to my horror, one nasty secondary girl asked me not to squeeze. But they are locking the road man. Then i told her that i only want to go get a drink and she replied me with :" I think you want to go get some Fei Lun hai photo bahz.." Idiotic lorx.. Then i just scold back her :" i only want to get drinks lorx.. If you don't believe me, i also cannot do anything."
Secondly, is a police. Haiz.. Also is linked with the bubble tea. Hmmm.. (-_-)'' I go to throw away my drink amd when i returned, the police just simply dont let me go in. He thought i am going to cut queue and insist that i queue another way. OMG.. I and him #@&^*& very long then i slip in. Wahaha.. He wanted to chase after me de.. But he cannot ignore the crowd outside too. So i won!!! Wahahaha..
♥ the world will turn WILD.
11:58 PM