We went to ice skate today.. We didnt tell lex that we are celebrating his birthday for him.. Lolx.. Cos we want to give him a birthday surprise.. Although he got injure when he is learning the "stun" he want to learn, but i think he is happy during ice skate.. JiaYou!! You can make it de.. Lolx.. I also very long time didnt go skate le.. But i didnt fall down cos i scare fall down.. I scare the blade cut away my fingers when i fall down.. So i didnt skate very fast as i was caution!! Lolx.. Timid girl.. (@.@)
After that we went to pizza hut for dinner.. I and shan secetly went out to buy cake for him.. We used toilet as the excuse.. The pizza hut ppl was enthusium.. Lolx.. They keep saying "so sweet so sweet" and auto offer help to help us suprise our birthday boy.. Lolx.. Wonderfull day i shall say?? Lolx..