Saturday, June 09, 2007
So pity me.. Today when going back to msia, got drenched by the rain.. There is no shelter at the bus stop! The rain get bigger and bigger when i waiting for bus.. Everybody was trying to hide under the small tree. But still got drenched.. When my bus came, many people squeeze to get in the bus.. To either get a seat or to hide the rain.. But unfortunately.. Got a group of malay guys trying to steal my hp!!! Idiot.. I feel that my hp got pull out of the pocket.. I quick quick touch touch my pocket and really my hp is not there!! My heart nearly stopped.. I look back at those malay guys.. Staring at them and look at their hand.. But the sky is too dark.. I cant see anything.. I shouting "hey" to them.. And when i wana say more.. I heard a small "bang" on the floor. I look down n saw my hp on the floor. I quickly picked it up and clutch in my hand.. Is this fortune or unfortune?? Haiz.. I yuan ben thinking is i accidentally dropped de or really is those malay guys trying to steal de.. Then think arhz think.. I conclude is there steal de.. The most obvious reason is that my hp dropped north-west side of me.. That means is the left side in front of me.. How can my hp dropped there if is dropped out of my pocket.. I put my hp in my right pocket.. Some more i didnt turn left side.. I only turn right side to shouting at those malay guys..
Haiz.. Forget about it.. Since my hp missing so many times.. I had been more alert specially when i aboard malaysia bus home.. Anyway, now is a hols for me!! Finally, fight finish with all the projects.. Although there is new projects coming in.. But must also enjoy my two weeks hols!! =))
♥ the world will turn WILD.
11:23 PM